Welcome to the Guildford Radiology Group website
The Guildford Radiology Group (GRG) is committed to the provision of the best private diagnostic imaging and image guided treatments all reported in Surrey by the right specialist for you.
Radiology is a rapidly developing, highly technical branch of medicine which uses complex scanning and investigations to aid diagnosis and treatment.
We can provide Consultant Radiologists who will oversee, report and undertake scans as well as perform image-guided treatments.
GRG has strong links with the NHS and the local private hospitals and clinics and can help co-ordinate investigations, scans, screening and image-guided treatments at these facilities.
About Guildford Radiology Group
GRG is a Profit Sharing Partnership of 9 Consultant Radiologists located in Guildford, Surrey.
We formed together as a group of like-minded consultants with a strong emphasis on quality, determined that our patients would receive the right sub-specialist opinion for all of their diagnostic work.
We now have a healthy mixture of young vibrant Consultants and experienced partners.
Our robust way of working means that our practice continues to grow with three new appointments in the last 2 years.
All partners work as NHS Radiology Consultants at the Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford, are fellows of the Royal College of Radiologists and are fully registered with the General Medical Council.
Many of our partners are renowned locally, regionally and nationally within their specialist area.
Consultants within the group have interests specialising in the following clinical areas:
- Musculoskeletal, including orthopaedics, rheumatology and sports imaging and image guided joint injection
- Breast screening and symptomatic Breast radiology including biosy and Breast MRI
- Gynaecological imaging of both benign and malignant conditions
- Vascular radiology, including arterial and venous intervention, tunnelled venous lines and Portacath insertion
- Arterial and venous embolization including Varicocele
- Hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal imaging and intervention
- Cardiac and thoracic imaging including CT coronary angiography and calcium scoring
- Upper Gastrointestinal imaging
- All aspects of urological imaging including the non-invasive diagnosis of prostate cancer via Multiparametric MRI and urological intervention
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) imaging
- Endocrinology including thyroid assessment and fine needle aspiration.
- Body and vascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm screening
- All aspects of oncological imaging and image guided biopsy for tissue diagnosis
GRG works with GPs, other specialty Consultants and also with professional sports teams. We undertake ultrasound, CT and MRI scanning as well as a wide range of invasive interventional radiology procedures for both NHS and private patients.