Dr Aneet Sian
BSc, MB BS, MRCP, FRCR
- Breast Radiology including mammography, ultrasound and breast MRI
- Breast Screening at the Jarvis Breast Screening centre
- Paediatric Radiology
- General Radiology including plain film, ultrasound and cross-sectional imaging (CT and MRI)
Graduated from St George’s Hospital Medical School in 2002
Completed medical training before starting Radiology training at St George’s Hospital, London in 2005. This included Great Ormond Street and Royal Marsden Hospitals.
Held Breast Imaging Fellowship posts at South West London Breast Screening Service and St George’s Hospital
A member of the British Society of Breast Radiologists and Royal College of Radiologists.
Teaching of Radiology trainees within the Kent Surrey Sussex rotation.
Member of the General Medical Council (Registration No: 6053260)
Member of the Medical Defence Union (Registration number 347348B)
- Thursday am Nuffield Health
- Thursday pm Mount Alvernia