Dr James Crawshaw
MBBS MRCSEd FRCR
- Oncological Imaging
- Gastriointestinal radiology
- General Cross-Sectional Imaging
- Plain Films, CT, Ultrasound, MRI and PET / CT
Graduated Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School (Imperial) 1997
Completed Basic Surgical Training 2001
Radiology Training at St Georges’, London 2001-2006, including subspecialty training in Nuclear Medicine.
Certificate of Nuclear Medicine (Distinction) King’s College, London 2006.
Oncology Imaging Fellow Royal Marsden 2007
James was appointed Consultant Radiologist at The Royal Surrey County Hospital (RSCH) in 2007.
He is a General Radiologist with a particular interest in oncology and the lead radiologist for the trust Lymphoma and Upper GI MDTs, as well as participating in several others. He is lead radiologist on several cancer trials running at the trust.
As well as oncology he also has a keen interest in other areas such as gastrointestinal radiology and musculoskeletal MRI (Spine, Knee, Foot & Ankle).
James has taken the lead role in medical student and postgraduate radiology teaching and has been appointed Clinical Director of the RSCH Radiology Department in 2012.
- Crawshaw J, Sohaib A, Wotherspoon A, Shepherd J. Case report: Primary Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma of the ovaries. Imaging findings. Br J Radiol 2007 Aug;80(956):e155-8
- Crawshaw JW, Hadway P, Hoffland D, et al. Sentinel lymph node biopsy using dynamic lymphoscintigraphy combined with ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration in penile carcinoma. Br J Radiol. 2009 Jan;82(973):41-8.
- Book Chapter:
- Crawshaw J, MacVicar D. Book Chapter: Imaging in malignant bone pain. Cancer Related Bone Pain (Oxford Pain Management Library)
Member of the GMC (Registration No: 4437877)