Dr Kate Potter
MA, MBBCh, MRCS, FRCR
- Oncological, Head and neck, Colorectal and Pelvic imaging.
- Plain films, ultrasound, CT and MRI.
- Image-guided biopsies.
Graduated from Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge (preclinical) and Exeter College, Oxford (1995).
Completed basic surgical training on the St. George’s rotation with further ENT posts at the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, St. Bartholomew’s and Northwick Park Hospitals before starting Radiology 1999. Radiology training included attachments at St. George’s Hospital, Great Ormond Street, Atkinson Morley’s, Royal Marsden and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospitals.
Held fellowship post at the Royal Marsden Hospital.
A member of the British Society of Head and Neck Imaging (BSHNI)
Undertakes teaching of Radiology trainees on the Kent, Surrey and Sussex training scheme
- Whitehouse PA, Potter KP, Stebbing JF. Chasing shadows – inverted appendix masquerading as a “virtual” polyp BJS, 2010; 97:839
- KC Potter, JE Husband, SL Houghton, K Thomas, G Brown. Diagnostic Accuracy of Serial CT/Magnetic Resonance Imaging Review vs. Positron Emission Tomography/CT in Colorectal Cancer Patients with Suspected and Known Recurrence. Diseases of the Colon & Rectum: February 2009 , 52(2): 253-259
- KC Potter, H Evans, U Patel. Clinically orientated imaging of the prostate. Imaging 2005 17: 122
- K. Potter, A Saiffudin. Pictorial review: MRI of chronic spinal cord injury. Br J Radiol 2003 May, 76(905):347-52
- Guildford Nuffield: Thursday afternoon, Early mornings by ad hoc appointment
- BMI Mount Alvernia: Wednesday afternoon
- Parkside Hospital: Monday morning
- Royal Surrey County Hospital by ad hoc appointment
General Medical Council (Registration No: 4217169)