Dr Terry Bloomberg
- Thoracic and Cardiac Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Musculoskeletal Radiology
- MRI, CT and Ultrasound Scans.
- Image guided injections and biopsies.
- Graduated from the University of Manchester 1970.
- Higher qualification in general medicine (MRCP) obtained 1974.
- Trained in Radiology on the St George’s Hospital rotational training scheme qualifying FRCR 1977.
- Appointed Consultant in Guildford in 1979.
- Member of Royal College or Radiologists.
- Associate Member of British Society of Neuroradiology
Chest and Cardiac Radiology to Radiology Trainees at the Royal Surrey County Hospital, including lung biopsies and guided drainage techniques
Numerous publications including papers on slipped upper femoral epiphysis, mediastinal tuberculosis, soft tissue plasmacytoma, apical lung biopsy and image guided pericardial drainage
- Guildford Nuffield – Monday pm and Tuesday am (01483 555811)
- BMI Mount Alvernia – Tuesday pm and Friday am (01483 442721)
- Gatwick Park Hospital – Wednesday am (01293 785511)
- Surrey Cardiovascular Clinic – by arrangement (01483 467100)
GMC Reg. No. 1449842